Kent G. Farish, M.D.
When I first found out about the possibility of Crossover Health Services, my heart leapt within me. I have always desired to work at a clinic that cares as much about the soul as the body, so I jumped at the chance to get involved. As a part of the staff, I find myself at the center of a team that cares enough to go deep with people to share their sorrows, serve their needs, and stimulate their personal growth. Partnering with people who live, work, worship, and shop in North Tulsa, I have experienced warm and caring relationships in a connected community that has never lost an old-fashioned sense of love and respect for one another.
Kelly Holliday, Director of Spiritual Care
Louise Whitley, RN, DSN
Toshia Wilson, Medical Assistant
Angelia Barnett, Customer Care Administrative Specialist
Jeff Gooden, Facilities Manager
CHS is a Christian organization committed to living out Christ’s compassion,
dignity and healing in our community through health care.
CHS is a Christian organization committed to living out Christ’s compassion, dignity and healing in our community through health care.
Restoring our community through the eradication of health disparities.
- Respect: Treating each patient with dignity. Promoting health by striving to fully understand each person’s thoughts and feeling about the underlying causes of illness. (Mark 10:45)
- Equipping: Identifying each individual’s strengths and providing the tools that will enable them to find a meaningful place in the community.
- (Ephesians 4:12)
- Unity: Demonstrating how followers of Jesus can come together to make a difference in the health of our community. Providing an environment where members of many parts of the Christian community can contribute their gifts and talents.
- (1 Corinthians 1:10)
- Excellence: Striving for excellence in the care and services we provide. We desire to provide quality health care services to the underserved in a distinctively Christian context.
- (Colossians 3:23)
Our Approach to Health Care:
1. Faith Based
2. Relationship & Community based
- Relocation – Medical professionals intentionally moving into the community and becoming neighbors with their patients.
- Reconciliation – Interacting and serving patients across racial, ethnic and socioeconomic lines.
- Redistribution – Using our skills, knowledge, networks and resources for the benefit of our neighbor and community.
3. Development (as opposed to relief or free care) based – Sliding fee scale for those without insurance or Medicare.
How CHS fits into CCI’s Comprehensive Approach:
- Exercise and Fitness – including adult and youth sports leagues
- Economic Development – job preparedness/training and nutrition through healthy corner store developments
- Education/Nutrition – working with Hawthorne (after school program and youth) and McClain (StreetLeaders and YoungLife) doing community and school gardens
- Family Foundations – Fatherhood initiative, marriage and parenting groups
- Prison Ministry – Following up on individuals’ health needs who are discharged to the community from David L. Moss as well as state prisons.